cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

I'm getting confused!

There are starting to be too many titles . . . poster, contributor, member.  What's the difference? 

Terri Moreno
Looking for new opportunities!
Anaren, Inc. - Travel Manager - Syracuse, NY
1 Solution
Solution
MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all - a quick update that we have officially posted the new Community titles! We have taken your suggestions and transformed our ranking system to be more reflective of your Community efforts and engagement level. Learn more about this new ranking structure, here

View solution in original post

16 REPLIES 16
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

I agree Terri - I just got 'upgraded' to new contributor from a 'Senior Member' - but now require some kind of password. Keep it simple - simple works.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

New Contributor? What’s that? You’ve been contributing since day one!
Terri Moreno
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

@tjbmoreno@RichardG and I are both "new"... whom, whooooom...

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

@RichardG Dragon snout! I figured it out! (TumbleLeaf) We've just graduated to small fish in a big pond... freshmen in college... about to embark on a journey to a BA by BEING BA... Congrats my friend!

RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

@AmberLee - does this mean we have to join a fraternity?
Richard Grigg
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

I was going to say I couldn't join a fraternity but these days you never know...

JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I agree there are too many titles.

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

I'll bet it's because of the new admin group.   Richard and Amber are new contributors there.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

Aren't we all though? Including you and @tjbmoreno.

RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi Sandra,
I would have put you in that same category too, like @AmberLee and @tjbmoreno.

Kind regards
Richard Grigg
tjbmoreno
Routine Member - Level 2

Maybe one of the Community Admins, @ClayT or @MitchellW could shed some light on it for us?

Terri Moreno

Thanks for asking, @tjbmoreno!

Currently we have 4 main ranks with multiple titles. These are default ranks that we are planning to reevaluate thanks to the feedback you and your fellow Community members have provided. 

The ranks are Visitor, Poster, Member, and Contributor with the Visitor ranks being the newbies and the Contributors being our Community leaders. The titles such as New or Senior show the progression through the ranks. A New Contributor is the first in the series of leader ranks. 

We appreciate your feedback on the ranking system and are open to your thoughts on how it can improve. We will take these insights into consideration later when we rethink the rank names. 

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

You're doing a great job @MitchellW and we appreciate all of your hard work. Thanks for adding all our suggestions to your growing list.

Solution
MitchellW
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hello all - a quick update that we have officially posted the new Community titles! We have taken your suggestions and transformed our ranking system to be more reflective of your Community efforts and engagement level. Learn more about this new ranking structure, here

mattieyallaly
Occasional Member - Level 2

Agreed.. what difference does it make? I am an "occasional member". Does that make me less relevant?

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @mattieyallaly,

You are certainly relevant! The ranks are based on the frequency of interactions and time spent in the SAP Concur Community. You are actually moving up in the ranks if you are an "Occasional Member." Learn more about the new ranking system here

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.