cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Hello everyone

Since this is the section for Introductions, I would like to say a big HELLO to everyone and introduce myself. Concur came into my life around 2008 and since then I have had the privilege of implementing Concur at a global level whilst working with some wonderful people. I was looking at some modes of sharing my knowledge when I came across the LinkedIn group recently. Now I have created my account on this forum with the same objective. Hopefully, I am able to help some of you whilst learning something new myself.

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
7 REPLIES 7
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Hello and welcome, Patilr! Glad to have you here 🙂

Josh
patilr1982
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi Josh,

It's Rohan Smiley Happy

Your post made me realize that you may not see my name in posts. I will either have to start adding a signature or figure out a way to show my name next to the posts.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Best Regards,

Rohan

Best Regards,
Rohan
SAP Concur and SAP FICO Implementation Functional Consultant
Josh
Routine Member - Level 2

Sounds good; nice to meet you, Rohan!

Josh
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Welcome Patilr! Thank you for joining the group - I really am looking forward to your input and knowledge sharing given your extensive experience with the SAP Concur products!
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

My bad - Rohan! You make a very good point on how we should uniformly sign off our posts, given our username may have no reference to our real name!

Kind regards

Rich
Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Welcome Rohan!

We are glad you found your way to the SAP Concur Community!  Looking forward to benefiting from your experience and product knowledge! 

Best,

Ashley

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

In case you were curious, I roll the R every time I read your name. Rrrrrohan... lol

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆