cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NextGen UI Webinar: Key Features and Tips for a Smooth Migration

tysongwong
1 15 24.1K

NextGen Webinar.jpg

This webinar walks Concur Expense and Concur Request administrators through essential topics to help prepare for a successful migration to the NextGen UI including:

• Background on why SAP Concur is updating the UI
  • What you and your users can expect in the NextGen UI
  • Before and after UI examples
  • Helpful resources for planning and executing your migration

Download the presentation pdf below to follow along.

15 Comments
Airfern1953
Occasional Member - Level 3

I  am signed in and keep getting message that identity failed to load so I can't watch this webinar video

LShull
Occasional Member - Level 2

This is the error message I receive when I click on the Webinar:

The page failed to load because your identity could not be determined. Please close the browser and launch the application again.

lmatteo0311
Occasional Member - Level 1

I  am signed in and keep getting message that identity failed to load.  I cannot watch the video

Kofi

When I click on the webinar, it takes me to a sign in up page but I have already logged in. How do I access this webinar?

kzortman

I have again registered for this webinar.  how come I can't view it?

burnsr

When I click on the webinar, it takes me to a sign in up page but I have already logged in. How do I access this webinar?

mmorrow-rigel

I've tried 5+ times to sign up for the webinar but no email (checked spam/elsewhere) post info submission.  Thoughts?

Jess
New Member - Level 2

Registered for the webinar, never received the link.

mmorrow-rigel
tysongwong
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hello,

Sorry for any confusion or trouble with the webinar link. Below are a few tips that might be helpful:

1. The confirmation email with the link may take some time to arrive
  2. Keep an eye on our other inbox categories including "junk" or "spam"
  3. Sometimes your company IT has filters set to block emails from unknown senders. If you are comfortable, one possible option is to use your personal email.

Hope this helps!

Tyson

Sethyn

I've registered, I've created a username and password, but I still can't get the webinar.  Every time I click on the link it asks me to register.  I've done that twice.  Where's the link to the webinar that works?!

Nellie

I've registered five times already and have not received a confirmation email. In addtion, I've checked the spam and trash folders and still no confirmation email. It appears that many of us has had the same issue. Please advice

dmarcouxPJC

I've registered five times already and have not received a confirmation email. In addtion, I've checked the spam and trash folders and still no confirmation email. It appears that many of us has had the same issue. Please advice

tmonti

Is there a solution for the webinar links not coming through? I've registered multiple times with no results. Meantime I registered for another one webinar which did come through. 

gork
New Member - Level 2

Everyone who had anything to do with this UI redesign should be ashamed of their failure.

About This Author