cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
eps80737
Occasional Member - Level 1

trouble accessing the APP

I am unable to access the Concur App. When I request an email be sent to reset my password, no email is sent to me.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eps80737 are you able to log into SAP Concur for desktop? The app and the desktop version use the same username and password. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eps80737

Thank you for the reply. I am able to get onto SAP Concur for desktop, but it just automatically opens as I am on my work computer. It doesn't require me to login.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eps80737 sounds like your company is using Single Sign-on. Should be the same for the app. However, I believe you have to log into the desktop version, click on Profile in the upper right. Select Profile Settings. This opens a page with lots of options on the left-hand side. Under Other Settings, click Concur Mobile Registration. On this screen you will see a Company Code specific to your company. Launch the SAP Concur Mobile app, the sign in screen should have a field where you can enter your username, verified email or SSO Code. Enter the company code, then click next. Follow the on screen prompts. 

Give this a try and let me know if you are able to get in or not. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eps80737

This worked.  Thank you.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@eps80737 as many people say when something works or goes well, "that's what I'm talking about". Glad it worked. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey