cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Lynnsmith
New Member - Level 1

shows paid but think it went to bank account not on file that i do not have anymore

hello! i got an expense report approved and it shows paid for wo days now but i think it went to a closed bank account maybe because its not showing in the new bank account i added. how long does direct deposits take after it shows paid?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Lynnsmith I believe it is usually three business days, but could be up to five. I'd say give it until tomorrow. If you don't see it by then, you may want to reach out to your Finance department and ask them if they can provide any details.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Your Concur admin could look at the batches and then see where your report was paid, or at least the last 4 digits of the account.  We batch every night and our payment turnaround is 4 business days after the mgr's approval. Also, the report payment details will give you the payment date once set to pay.

Nancy Murray
Agfa