cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JackieCharlton
Occasional Member - Level 1

User dashboard settings

Hi, I have an employee that I have just set up and for some reason she cannot access all of the invoice dashboard that we can see , below is what she should see

JackieCharlton_0-1633450698477.png

This is what she is actually seeing, as you can see she is missing 2 components of the dashboard

JackieCharlton_1-1633450756938.png

What do I need to do to resolve this as I cannot seem to locate anything that will help me to manage this and give her the correct access on her dashboard, any help would be most appreciated.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JackieCharlton I'm sure you did this, but did you reference all the permissions for this user with a user who does see all four dashboard components? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JackieCharlton
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, yes I have given these 2 identical permissions as they effectively have the same position within the company. 

@JackieCharlton can you send me the names of these two people please in a private message? Click my username (KevinD). You should see a button that says "Message". 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.