Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Understanding better counts view on individual profile - Forum data

Dear forum community,

I was looking at my profile and I was unable to understand the specific meanings and differences between:

• Total Page Views
  • Total Messages Read
  • Total Board Views

Specifically, I am not sure how those counts are done as I doubt I had the time to view 12K pages or read 16K messages in 6 months. I am just curious and eventually some of you are too 🙂

IMG_5362.jpeg

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
1 Solution
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

After some testings from my laptop I have discovered the following to be clearer..

Total Page ViewsThose are the counts of pages the profile user, scrolled down within the forum and within the same individual vision of an article or  topic selected. 

Total Messages Read:Those are the counts of messages (answers/threads), the profile user, visualized from each topic discussed in this forum within an individual vision of an article or topic selected.

Total Board Views: I got a chance to speak with an IT expert, who advise me this is most likely the  count number of individual messages read by all key users (board) on this platform. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

After some testings from my laptop I have discovered the following to be clearer..

Total Page ViewsThose are the counts of pages the profile user, scrolled down within the forum and within the same individual vision of an article or  topic selected. 

Total Messages Read:Those are the counts of messages (answers/threads), the profile user, visualized from each topic discussed in this forum within an individual vision of an article or topic selected.

Total Board Views: I got a chance to speak with an IT expert, who advise me this is most likely the  count number of individual messages read by all key users (board) on this platform. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari