cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ehfairhurst
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trying to submit a claim but unable to as it says i already have a claim for those dates.

I am trying to submit a mileage claim however all claims i have open have an exception saying there is already a claim for these dates. The claims were created on the same day however each header is set to the individual month. How do i resolve it?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehfairhurst I'm looking into this, but for now you should look at all your claims that are older than May of this year. All of those reports are showing expense entries older than the 90 day allowable limit. You won't be able to submit those expenses. 

Also, I just noticed that on your December expense claim, the header date says 12/01/2022 to 08/31/2022 (see screenshot below). That is what the issue is. You have one report with dates spanning 9 months. That should fix the "already have a claim for those dates issue". 

KevinD_0-1660856848289.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ehfairhurst I'm looking into this, but for now you should look at all your claims that are older than May of this year. All of those reports are showing expense entries older than the 90 day allowable limit. You won't be able to submit those expenses. 

Also, I just noticed that on your December expense claim, the header date says 12/01/2022 to 08/31/2022 (see screenshot below). That is what the issue is. You have one report with dates spanning 9 months. That should fix the "already have a claim for those dates issue". 

KevinD_0-1660856848289.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ehfairhurst
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you so much. Its resolved.