cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AHintermayr
Occasional Member - Level 1

My line manager receives copies of my bookings

My line manager just informed me that he receives copies of all my travel plans and bookings. He asked me to turn this feature off. I neither was I aware of this function, nor do I know how to stop it. Couldn't find anything on Concur. Anybody know what's to do in this case?

Thank you

Anne

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there, I have one idea... 

In your Profile, is he listed in the Travel Arrangers section? If so, he would automatically get the bookings. Go to Profile (top right corner) --> Profile Settings and then, on the left under Travel Settings  should be Assistants/Arrangers. And if you see his name there, click the trash can to delete him.

JessicaL_0-1630677577850.png

Hope it helps, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
AHintermayr

Hi, Jessica, Thank you for your feedback and sorry for my late reply. We had checked the settings back then and they were correct. I am thinking that it happened because I took out the hotel booking which was the only item in the journey and therefore took out the whole trip incl. the travel permit. The bookings were shared with my boss to confirm the travel permission. 

Kind regards

Anen

selenakale

Looking forward to you sharing more information, I have been looking for it for days. 

driving directions