cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AmandaL
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile App Loading as Webpage

Please help. I downloaded the mobile app to be doing expenses, travel, etc and when I log in i get re-directed to the web page and not the mobile app. I have tried deleting and re-installing but nothing works. How do I fix to be able to log in to the mobile app?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@AmandaL make sure you have the latest app version. Also, try shutting down your phone and rebooting. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
AmandaL

@KevinD Good Morning, i have done both of those things and I still cannot get the app to load. It still directs me to the webpage. It is doing it on both my personal and work phones and both phones are up to date with the latest iphone software release.

justinbru

I have had this happen multiple times, is there a resolution for this issue? I have the latest operating system and have uninstalled, then reinstalled the app, and it still goes to the website.

justinbru

I have had this issue occur multiple times, is there a fix?

AmandaL

I haven't found a fix unfortunately. I still have this issue so I don't use the app 😞 I open every once in a while to see if an update has fixed the issue and so far it has not for me.

Amandalangton
Occasional Member - Level 3

Has anyone created a support ticket for this with Concur?

I'm going to create one for my organization, but I would suggest each of us doing so and referencing this link, so they know the issue is bigger than just one client or user.

Amanda @ Carleton University
tdidino
New Member - Level 1

We are seeing the same issue. Tried on multiple Apple iPhones (all iOS 17). App launches concur website. I see this has been reported several times over the past year and as recently as 2 weeks ago. You clearly have a persistent issue with the mobile app.