cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jralesich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Missing WBS in Concur

We noticed a few months back that newly created WBS's in SAP were not exporting to Concur. A deep dive comparison did not bring up any noticeable differences between items that transferred and items that did not. I am of the opinion that the export function is no longer being utilized and need guidance on setting this functionality back up so the new WBS's become available in Concur.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jralesich likely you will need to create a Support Ticket for this and have someone from SAP Concur look into it. Did the WBS's used to import in automatically? If so, it seems odd that it would stop all of a sudden. 

Anyway, I suggest submitting the support ticket. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jralesich
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for the response. The transfers did stop but I can't speak as to whether they were being handled automatically or manually. I suspect manually. I will take your suggestion and submit a ticket. I believe my co-worker has been in contact with Concur regarding this but am not sure if he utilized the ticket system. 

anveshj
New Member - Level 2

Missing WBS and Cost Centers in Concur. Please let me know why they are not sent to Concur even if the batch jobs are running daily. Share the steps to fix this.