cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ferg_admin
Occasional Member - Level 2

List of Inactive Users with Termination Dates

Does anyone know how to create a list of inactive users with termination dates in the Standard version of Concur? 

We didn't enter termination dates for all of our former employees as we switched the accounts to inactive and need to go back in and populate the missing ones. 

1 Solution
Solution
ferg_admin

Thanks KevinD.  I created a Cognos report to pull the inactive users using your instructions.  Termination dates did pull in for me and only a handful were missing.  

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ferg_admin I'm not sure if this is possible or not because in Standard, as you know, you don't enter a date of the termination, but rather you uncheck the Active checkbox to deactivate the profile. I'm not sure if the date this box is unchecked feeds over to Cognos reporting or not. 

If you are familiar with building Cognos reports, you can build a report to show all inactive employee/profiles. There is a Termination Date field that can be reported on, but you would need to see if this data item shows any data or not. 

If you know how to build Cognos reports, then you will want to add the following data items to your report:

1. Employee

2. Employee Active Flag (found here in the data warehouse: Expense Reports > Report Header Information > Additional Employee Details

3. Termination Date (Found in the following area of Expense in the data warehouse: Lists > Employee Information > Additional Details

The Active Flag data item appears as either Y or N. You'll want to create a filter on this data item to Show Only N. That way active employees are removed from the results. When you run the report, then you'll see if the date the Active checkbox was unchecked shows up or not. 

Let me know if you have any questions. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
ferg_admin

Thanks KevinD.  I created a Cognos report to pull the inactive users using your instructions.  Termination dates did pull in for me and only a handful were missing.  

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ferg_admin That is great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
daisygosia
New Member - Level 1

It really looks great, I've seen many other posts, that's the info I needed, thanks for sharing.