cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JennyPlo
Occasional Member - Level 1

How do I push reports through to Audit Review?

Hi, Apparently as Admin, I can push reports through if they get stuck for Audit Review or approvals...but how/where do I do this?

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

Do you have the "Processor" permission? If so, on the processing page, there is an option to "Find Every Report Where" and as below, you can search for reports that are stuck with Concur Audit or a manager depending on status.

JessicaL_0-1635351548301.png

Once you have that list, click on any of those reports, and these options should show in the upper right:

JessicaL_1-1635351638911.png

You would "Approve" this to skip the Audit step and move this report on to the next part of the workflow. Also, once the report is at the final workflow level, usually the final processor has the below options, allowing them to Send to Approver and put a note into the person they send it to:

JessicaL_2-1635351687147.png

I hope this helps, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello there,

Do you have the "Processor" permission? If so, on the processing page, there is an option to "Find Every Report Where" and as below, you can search for reports that are stuck with Concur Audit or a manager depending on status.

JessicaL_0-1635351548301.png

Once you have that list, click on any of those reports, and these options should show in the upper right:

JessicaL_1-1635351638911.png

You would "Approve" this to skip the Audit step and move this report on to the next part of the workflow. Also, once the report is at the final workflow level, usually the final processor has the below options, allowing them to Send to Approver and put a note into the person they send it to:

JessicaL_2-1635351687147.png

I hope this helps, 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
JennyPlo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks so much for your help Jessica!