cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peigibark97
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello everyone

Since this is the section for Introductions, I would like to say a big HELLO to everyone and introduce myself. Concur came into my life around 2008 and since then I have had the privilege of implementing Concur at a global level whilst working with some wonderful people. I was looking at some modes of sharing my knowledge when I came across the LinkedIn group recently. Now I have created my account on this forum with the same objective. Hopefully, I am able to help some of you whilst learning something new myself.

Best Regards.
3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@peigibark97 Welcome to the Community. We look forward to you sharing your knowledge with others. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
david72
New Member - Level 1

@peigibark97 wrote:

Since this is the section for Introductions, I would like to say a big HELLO to everyone and introduce myself. Concur came into my life around 2008 and since then I have had the privilege of implementing Concur at a global level whilst working with some wonderful people. I was looking at some modes of sharing my knowledge when I came across the LinkedIn group recently. Now I have created my account on this forum with the same objective. Hopefully, I am able to help some of you whilst learning something new myself.

Best Regards.

Yes. We are here here to share knowledge 

leela2516
Super User
Super User

@peigibark97  - Welcome to the community! I have found a lot of value in this forum. You mention that you did Concur implementations at a global level. I was wondering, did you ever implement Romania?