Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Afee
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Concur test system

Hi 

Customer is asking if they can have access to a Concur Test System. 

They were told there is not one which seems odd as they want to understand how they can then test this interface if there is no Concur test system.

Thanks for any advise!

2 Solutions
Solution
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@Afee - Not exactly sure how it works, but I believe we pay for an additional environment we use for test. With the data center moves, the URL is now the same between production and test, but the login is different, I have to append ".uat" to my login ID. With that said, it is surely a different environment because once we test configurations, we then have to mirror them in production once we are ready to go live. We have had the test environment since we went live on Concur 20+ years ago. 

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Afee in the past we provided customers with a Test environment first, then a production environment. We longer provide this by default, but we do allow customers to purchase a test site.

Which platform is this customer going to be implemented on? Standard or Professional? The answer they received could be based on the platform they chose as well. We do not have test sites at all for Standard/Universal customers.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
leela2516
Super User
Super User

@Afee - Not exactly sure how it works, but I believe we pay for an additional environment we use for test. With the data center moves, the URL is now the same between production and test, but the login is different, I have to append ".uat" to my login ID. With that said, it is surely a different environment because once we test configurations, we then have to mirror them in production once we are ready to go live. We have had the test environment since we went live on Concur 20+ years ago. 

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Afee in the past we provided customers with a Test environment first, then a production environment. We longer provide this by default, but we do allow customers to purchase a test site.

Which platform is this customer going to be implemented on? Standard or Professional? The answer they received could be based on the platform they chose as well. We do not have test sites at all for Standard/Universal customers.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.