cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MAC
Occasional Member - Level 1

CONCUR - SAP ICS Cash advance Posting SGL indicator

Dear Community:

Our company have recently implemented CONCUR using the ICS for Financial Posting for one company code.

Now more wants to add to CONCUR ICS, but the new ones want to post the cash advance (Dr item) not at GL account level but at Vendor reconciliation account level + Special GL indicador. The desired cash advance posting is this: 

Dr. Employee Vendor + Special GL indicator = Cash advance account

Cr. Employee Vendor                                              = Regular payable account

Is this Dr. posting model supported by ICS cash advance FI integration into SAP? or the only way available for the Dr item is by a direct GL account?

Thanks guys.

Manu C.

4 REPLIES 4
ChristineD

Hi Manu,

Did you received an answer for that by another way? I don't see here any answer for that. and I have same issue. Thanks, Christine

MAC

Hi Christine,

Sorry for delay. No, we did not receive any, at the end our decision was to change the posting at GL account level.

Karthikhemadri
Routine Member - Level 1

@MAC @ChristineD did you get the solution to the above. If yes, provide me any documentation to go through or links as we also have the similar process setup for CA.

MAC

Hi Karthik, 

No, we did not receive any, at the end our decision was to change the posting model for that new company code and use it at GL account level. 😞