cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Welcome to the SAP Concur Fusion Group!

SAP Concur Fusion is the annual conference that brings together 3,000+ SAP Concur customers, partners, and experts for four days of valuable educational and networking experiences. To learn more about this year’s event, visit the Fusion website here.

Registration is now open so be sure to take advantage of the early bird rate. When you register for this year's Fusion you’ll see a ticket icon and “I’m Going to Fusion!” next to your username here on the SAP Business Exchange. Keep an eye out for others with the ticket so you know who will be joining you in Orlando.

In this group, you'll get the latest Fusion announcements and be able to connect with fellow Fusion attendees before, during, and after the event.

Join the SAP Concur Fusion Group to start your Fusion journey today!

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
3 REPLIES 3
TracyM
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi there,

When I click on your link for the Fusion information, I only see the Register button, I do not see a Log in area unless I click on Program, Agenda and Agenda Sessions where I then find My Agenda. That's the only place I see to login. Am I missing a link directly for Fusion that I can login?

Thanks

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @TracyM 

Thanks for posting! Are you looking to log in to the SAP Concur Events app or the SAP Concur Fusion Group? 

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TracyM
Occasional Member - Level 2

Thank you @AshleyB , I'm all set.