Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
padgettamy
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Fusion Forum - TripLink

Virtual Fusion Trade Show.jpg

Hi Everyone,

This is Amy Padgett and I am joined by Jackie Mallon.  We’re both from the SAP Concur Global Product Strategy organization and self-proclaimed TripLink Ninja Masters.  We are both looking forward to telling you more about TripLink, and to answering all of your burning TripLink questions here today, March 13th, 11:30am EST – 2:00pm EST.

Let’s start with some information about Concur TripLink:

Concur TripLink brings outside bookings back into your managed travel program. Through our global network of connected suppliers and TripIt Pro, you gain visibility into travel plans and spend, all while applying policy and negotiated rates. With TripLink, you can:

• Elevate Safety/Duty of Care
  • Lower Costs
  • Maximize Visibility
  • Optimize Productivity

Have questions about the Concur TripLink? Post your question by clicking the “Reply” button below and a member of the Product Strategy team will respond.

Thanks!

Amy Padgett @padgettamy  and Jackie Mallon @jmallon 

1 Solution
Solution
padgettamy

Did you all see TripLink in action during Mike Koetting's Virtual Fusion Keynote on Tuesday?  

Make sure to watch it if you haven't seen it yet... https://vshow.on24.com/vshow/sapconcur_fusion/#home 

Here are instructions to help you navigate to Mike's keynote:TL.KeyNote.Instructions.JPG

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
padgettamy

Leakage... that's an ugly, messy word.  It can also make a mess of your managed travel program.  That's why we created TripLink.  It helps you bring bookings that were made outside of your manage travel program back into your program.  

Here's the reality... Leakage, Supplier Direct Bookings, Invisible spend... whatever you call it... It's happening to the best of us, even those of us with tightly managed programs.   Sometimes travelers have to book a hotel directly for a conference rate.  Sometimes travelers think they are doing the right thing by, "trying to find a lower rate."  

This is what Concur Travel & Expense data shows, and it is consistent with GBTA, ACTE, Phocusright and other industry studies on invisible spend:

Reality of Invisible Spend_leakage.png

padgettamy

How TripLink Works:

Concur® TripLink brings outside bookings back into your travel program through Concur’s global network of connected suppliers, and through TripIt® Pro, a popular consumer app and perk for your business travelers.

Here's a visual that shows how we caputure the bookings and integrate them into your managed travel program for complete visibility:

TL.Brochure.pg2 (002).JPG

Solution
padgettamy

Did you all see TripLink in action during Mike Koetting's Virtual Fusion Keynote on Tuesday?  

Make sure to watch it if you haven't seen it yet... https://vshow.on24.com/vshow/sapconcur_fusion/#home 

Here are instructions to help you navigate to Mike's keynote:TL.KeyNote.Instructions.JPG

Where can we find a full list of suppliers?

padgettamy

Great question!  You can find more information about TripLink suppliers here:  https://www.concurtraining.com/en-us/triplink/suppliers 

Great resource to encourage travelers to connect to suppliers and use TripIt Pro - https://www.concurtraining.com/en-us/triplink/resources ! 

jmallon
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Have you see the latest traveler experience video with our newest TripLink partner Delta Airlines? Check it out! 

danouder
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

The Delta Triplink integration experience is awesome!  Love using it!

padgettamy

Me too!!! I love how Delta gives me the option to pick "business" or "leisure" at the begining of my booking experience on their website, and in the FlyDelta mobile app!

jmallon
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Here is one of our 2020 SAP Concur Innovation Award Winners...Airbus Americas! They use TripLink in their managed travel program to gain visibility into invisible spend, check out their video.

padgettamy

Thank you for joining the TripLink Fusion Forum!  We'll continue to keep an eye on this space for additional questions.  In the meantime, please be sure to take advantage of these great resources:

Concur TripLinkToolkit 

Concur TripLink Admin Resources

Concur TripLink Suppliers

TripIt Pro Resources

TripLink_gives you visibility_round.png

dkumar
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi,

I have a query; what is the process to onboard or add new supplier into TripLink? i.e. One new airline wish to partner with TripLink, what is the complete process / step they need to follow? When can we get that help?