cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

Fusion: Are you ready to network?

It's hard to believe how quickly the time has flown by but I've been attending Fusion every year since 2009!  It's the one event I truly look forward to each year.  My biggest tip:  start jotting down any burning questions you may have and take full advantage of your peers at the conference.  It's the absolute best way to build your network and find other's with a similar interest to support and help you.  Everyone is always friendly and always willing to help.

Don't be shy!  Join that table at breakfast or lunch saying 'hi' to start the discussion.  And bring those business cards!  They are handy to jot down a note on a back for the follow-ups when you get back from the conference.

Ang 

3 REPLIES 3
Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Great advice! Can't wait to see you at Fusion 2020!

Anonymous User
Not applicable

Which year of Concur Fusion was your favorite? I became the first full time administrator at my company and I am excited to go! It's in Orlando where I spend my undergrad at UCF. Go Knights!!

Arntzie
Routine Member - Level 2

For me, I'd say 2015 was pretty phenomenal.  We were selected by Concur as an innovation winner which meant a film crew came to Bismarck, ND for several days.  They created a pretty cool video showcasing my team and what we do which was shown at Fusion.  I was able to accept the award on the big stage on behalf of my team.  It was definitely one of the highlights of my career thus far.  🙂