Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Event Closed: Fusion Virtual Forum

Fusion_Virtual_Forum_Banner_750x150.jpg

Thank you for particpating in the SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum today! The live event is now closed, however you can still post your questions to any of the Fusion Forum posts and we'll respond as quickly as possible.

For your convenience, here are quick links to all the Fusion Forum posts:

SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum Participants

Concur TripLink

SAP Concur App Center

SAP Concur Community

SAP Concur Customer Experience Transformation

SAP Concur Extended Services

SAP Concur Preferred Care

SAP for Me

Cheers, 

Tracey

Hi everyone,

Welcome to the SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum – a continuation of a week of digital Fusion experiences. Throughout the day we'll be posting information about our services and solutions and you'll have the chance to connect with your peers and with SAP Concur experts. We’ll be here until 5:00pm ET and we are very excited to interact with you.

Housekeeping note: you can view all posts in the SAP Concur Fusion Group – however, to reply or start a discussion, you will need to sign in or register and then navigate back to the SAP Concur Fusion Group and click the "Join the Group" button.

Below are the teams who will be answering your questions and posting valuable information today. Be on the lookout for the Fusion Forum posts.

Fusion Virtual Forum Participants

Concur TripLink

SAP Concur App Center

SAP Concur Community

SAP for Me

Missed the SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Summit? Registered users can view the keynote, watch recorded sessions, and access other valuable Fusion content on-demand. On-demand content will be available through April 10, 2020. Learn more here.

1 REPLY 1
Tracey
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Fusion_Virtual_Forum_Banner_750x150.jpg

Hi everyone,

I hope your Friday is going well? The SAP Concur team is here to answer any of your questions during our Fusion Virtual Forum. To make it easy for you, here are direct links to each of the teams who are standing by to answer your questions today:

SAP Concur Fusion Virtual Forum Participants

Concur TripLink

SAP Concur App Center

SAP Concur Community

SAP for Me

And I have a question for you - did you attend Wednesday and Thursday's Fusion Virtual Summit? If you did attend, what was your favorite session?

Tracey