cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Corbr53
Occasional Member - Level 1

booking a trip

how do I book a trip with a rental car and hotel?

7 REPLIES 7
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

If your company allows booking travel through Concur, you should be able to see the different tabs. If you can see the car icon, you would use that tab to choose a car rental. The bed icon represents hotel bookings.

JessicaL_0-1624892096082.png

After you have booked your hotel, you can add a car onto your existing itinerary.

Hope this helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
ellenlaz

How do I get those icons to show?  I need to book airline and hotel and have no idea how to start

JaninaBabaic
Routine Member - Level 2

Are you logged into Concur?  What headings do you see "travel, request, expense".  Under travel and request will be segments which is where you can start the air/accommodation.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Corbr53 The first thing I need to know is if you have been setup with a Concur profile. Do you know if you have been? If so, have you logged into Concur and added the required information to your Concur profile? Let me know if both of these have been done, then I'll provide you with a couple of little video demos of how to book hotel and car. 

I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
ellenlaz

what is the required information mean?  I am needing to book plane and hotel and see no icons or options to do so.

Corbr53

I do not know - I have been on vacation since June 24th and I need to book my travel as soon as possible.  Kindly help.  

JaninaBabaic
Routine Member - Level 2

When you log into Concur what options to do see at the top (Travel, Request, Expense).  Does your company have a Travel Desk or do you book all that yourself?  Once you click on Travel or Request there will be required fields that you will need to complete for your travel.  Usually there is a "Header tab" then segments.  Segments is where you will choose air and car or accomodation.  Can you attach a screen shot of what you see on screen?