cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
danielmedtronic
New Member - Level 1

What does (Apollo) mean?

I am under the impression this notes it was booked by a travel agency that means the booking may not be eligible for reward program points? 

Is there an option to display travel options (plane, hotel, rental car, etc) that are eligible for Rewards programs? It is a nice benefit that often off-sets being away from home or working on the road frequently. This would make booking reservations more predictable and show Concur's understanding of the windshield warriors experience. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@danielmedtronic I've not heard of any bookings not being eligible. If you have your reward programs/frequent traveler numbers listed in your SAP Concur travel profile, they should be applied to your bookings. The only way it might not be eligible is if the rate or fare is not eligible due to the carrier's restrictions, but this seems unlikely and not something I've ever heard of.

Now unless you are referring to some other reward program, I've never had any issue with getting my miles or points when booking through Concur Travel.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.