cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alekaycoo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to select airport code when booking travel

We are not able to pick airport codes when attempting to book travel. 

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alekaycoo is this issue still happening? Is it happening to several users? Have your users experiencing the issue tried switching browsers?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alekaycoo

It is not happening to me now but it is happening to my supervisor. I am not sure what happened in my case, it just started working.

My supervisor has tried several different browsers. The only way she is able to book an airline ticket is to go through the entire booking process with hotel rooms only and then add air after it has processed. Hers hasn't worked for a few months. She reached out to Concur for help but hasn't been successful. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@alekaycoo this topic has come up before so you might find this thread helpful: https://community.concur.com/t5/Concur-Travel/Cannot-enter-airport-information/m-p/10249#M21

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
alekaycoo

Thank you! I will forward this to her. 

JaniceBrunetti
New Member - Level 2

Thanks, I had the same issue and the airport codes populated correctly when I switched to Chrome.