cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kelvintc
Occasional Member - Level 1

Unable to Link my approved travel request

Hi all, I am unable to link Travel request form (ETUL) for Kota Bharu trip to support my report expense,. I tried the Report Details < Manage Requests < choose ETUL and unable to find the request. But when i open request library and under approved request i can find the ETUL. Please help. Very much appreciated

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelvintc last time I saw this exact issue come up, the user had already attached the travel request to a previous report. Did you check other reports to see if the request was attached to another report? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kelvintc the request of ETUL was closed back on 02/17/2022. See screenshot below. That is why you cannot attach it. You will need to speak with the person who returned your report to see how to resolve this issue. 

KevinD_0-1660324025488.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.