cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tootom
New Member - Level 1

Typo in my name.

Hi,

I just relized that I am having a Type in my personal information. Now when I am booking flight the typo is on the booking details and I cannot change it in my person setting. The Tools says please get in touch with you admin. Why is the field grey and cannot be changed? Any help is appreciated. Cheers Thomas

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Tootom I sent you a private message here on the Community. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
639365KB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi! I´m having the same issue. Could you please help me change my name?

kendallachance
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi, I'm also having this issue. Is there a helpdesk available for simple things like this?

svetlanal
New Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin

Could you please reach out to me and explain how my surname name spelling can be changed, to match my passport and ID. Thank you

Sylvester
New Member - Level 1

I have the same issue, could you help me as well?

mtribby
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi Thomas, it sounds as if your company has your name fields locked down (thus greyed out) most likely because you have an HR feed populating your data or an Administrator that manages this for you.  As the message states you would need to contact your company Administrator (which could be HR) to make any corrections to your name.  Thanks!

lilpel23
New Member - Level 1

Do you have the updated number for Concur