cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
BN2
Occasional Member - Level 1

Travel

Hey so my manager asked me to use this platform to book a hotel for some classes that I have to do for my job but I am not sure how to go about doing that can you help? Bri (MA)
1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@BN2 hello there. Actually, this platform or this SAP Concur Community is not where you book travel. To use SAP Concur for Travel booking you first need an SAP Concur Profile, which is different from the profile you set up here on this community. The URL for accessing SAP Concur for travel booking is: www.concursolutions.com

I recommend speaking to your manager about getting the SAP Concur profile setup. This profile must be created by your company's SAP Concur site administrator, it isn't a profile you or your manager will be able to create. 

Now, once your SAP Concur profile is created you will need to enter some information onto your profile before you can do any bookings. You may find this url helpful as it has some resources for new users of SAP Concur travel: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/travel/end-user

The first thing though, you must get your company to set up your SAP Concur profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.