cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ITALOBELMATT
Occasional Member - Level 2

Travel Implementation

Hi everyone,

is possible implement a solution where the client is an International group with a different Legal Entities to have a different TMC for example one for each countries?

thanks in advance

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ITALOBELMATT the short answer to your question is yes, this is possible. Your SAP Concur Travel Implementation coach should be able to explain in more detail how this is done. The way it is set up makes it so each TMC only has access to the employees they support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ITALOBELMATT the short answer to your question is yes, this is possible. Your SAP Concur Travel Implementation coach should be able to explain in more detail how this is done. The way it is set up makes it so each TMC only has access to the employees they support. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KLM
Occasional Member - Level 3

To my knowledge, yes this is possible. it may take more work, but it can be done. We have two global agencies and within their network some are partner agencies. Each country is a project of it's own. I would highly recommend bringing in a third party to support this project if you have limited experience in this area. Most major TMCs have terrific resources , as does Concur, but to have someone guide and steer the ship may be valuable (time and resource). 

sasrsc
Routine Member - Level 2

Yes, we have 3 types...
Our global TMC is servicing us locally in most countries - one config per issuing country.
Then a different TMC for one country where we had some service issues - another config
Then our CTD operation for the USA - another config.
Overall there are > 40 configs.
A profile (an employee) is associated with a rule class (we have about a hundred) and each rule class is associated with a config (basically one per country for us) and each config is associated with a travel agency. 

The only quirky thing that's another in my mind is that I wish the booking could be made from any country and associated with the correct profile and display in the users Trip Library. It works to a point if the agency knows the necessary required lines. But ultimately a trip library can really only fully support one agency config. We've played with this a little. But maybe that's not an issue for you.