cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jelfrink
Occasional Member - Level 1

TSA Precheck # - issuing country code now required in Sabre

Sabre has a new TSA precheck format that requires the country code be included.  Currently Concur doesn't ask for the country of issue for the pre check number.  Our employees with a TSA # can't book  a reservation in Concur because the travel profile is erroring out. 

Is anyone else having this issue?   Is there a work around?  Has anyone had Concur build a custom field for this issue?  If so, how were you able to update everyone's profile that has a TSA # with an import? 

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jelfrink I've not come across this before. I have posted internally to our Travel Profile team to see if they can offer any help. As for now, the TSA Precheck number isn't required on the profile, correct? Maybe have these users delete it for now so they can do their bookings but be sure to tell them to add their precheck number to their airline Frequent Flyer Accounts/Profiles.

Also, I would suggest posting this in the Admin Group so site admins they may have come across this can chime in. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
grahk1
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi, I was wondering what you did for this?   We are now getting this same error and our TMC is rushing to fix this.   

andrewc02
Occasional Member - Level 1

This most likely is an impact of the IATA mandate as outlined in the following article (URL), which requires the country of issue to be recorded for Known Traveller/Redress sent to the GDS such as Sabre or Amadeus as an SSR DOCO entry. 

https://www.iata.org/contentassets/18a5fdb2dc144d619a8c10dc1472ae80/pnrgov20xml20implementation20gui...