cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TownshendB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Southwest Airlines Issue

Booking travel from either Dulles or Reagan to Las Vegas for two conventions in August. Cannot get the reservation made and the message says either no space or an error in processing. Anyone have an answer or is it just not worth it to fly Southwest, even though the fares are the lowest?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@TownshendB it is difficult to say what might be the issue without knowing exactly what selections you are making when trying to book. Are you selecting only Southwest flights for your outbound and return? Also, have you checked with your company's travel management company/travel agency?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TownshendB
Occasional Member - Level 1

Good morning.

I have tried to book on Southwest, as it is my preferred airline, through all three of the DC area airports and got the same message each time. I'll check with our DTM manager but I doubt that is the issue. I can try booking through another airline but it will be more expensive.

drumford
New Member - Level 1

Hi, I am trying to book a round trip ticket on Southwest and it is listed as preferred.  I have tried a number of variations from metro DC to metro San Franciso and nothing works.  Please advise.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@drumford were you ever able to get this booked? If not, I recommend contacting your travel management company to get his booked.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.