cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Mutha001
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pricing selected options / Unable to Price Selected result / no seats available

Based in Australia, looking to book Virgin Australia flights.  No matter which flights I select based on the flights offered, I get the above error.  Note: Error does not happen when selecting Qantas or Jetstar.  I do Select Virgin as preferred. Searched on schedule not fares.

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Mutha001 I did a search in our Knowledge Base for the error and here is the cause I found: 

Fares are not returned from the reservation system (GDS).  This notification when presented to users can be due to the flights a traveler selected from the Schedule Search were down to last seat availability, the class of service was no longer available, and the system could no longer find them to fetch a price. The following are factors that can cause this to show:

• Classes of service can change in a moment’s notice based on how many others are attempting to book that same class of service on that flight.
  • Other travelers who are booking on airlines website, with their travel agency, and other various online booking tools, etc.

I suggest calling your travel agency to see if they can assist with the booking. Also, there may be some rules configured in your site that prevent those fare from appearing. 

If you know who your travel administrator is internally, have them do the following: 

• Check the travel policy to see if there is any rule set to restrict the fare from being displayed in search results
  • If you are unable to find a rule that could be preventing the fare from returning, open a case with Support and provide the following details:
    • Login ID of the user experiencing the issue
    • Date of the occurrence
    • Screenshots from the search to the error.  Please be sure the flight details are expanded

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Mutha001
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks Kevin, some sound advice.  Will attempt to resolve