cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
territolbert
Occasional Member - Level 1

Pending Travel Agency Update

Has anyone had the below error where you are receive a pending travel agency update where it is prohibiting it to go to your maanger for approval?

See Below Screen Shot

Kuldip Johal is having this issue and I am not sure how to fix this for him.  Any help would be great.

territolbert_0-1642298509465.png

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@territolbert that doesn't look like an error to me, but something your company has configured as far as Travel Request workflow is concerned. 

It appears to me the travel agency needs to look at the Request prior to Manager review. I'v not seen this status before and not sure exactly on the business reason for this. Travel Requests are usually seen as a pre-approval before booking travel, so having the travel agency review it prior to someone at your company is a mystery to me. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@territolbert I did some looking around and indeed your Request workflow has a step for the Travel Agency. You won't be able to get around this. I guess the Request goes into a queue at the Travel Agency for review and approval. 

Maybe reach out to the Travel Agency and see if they can move it along. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.