cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
brianfoley
New Member - Level 1

Multiple Travelers - Personal Travel

I would like to use Concur Travel for personal travel. My company allows this. What is unclear to me - is there a way to book this travel for all my family members at once or must I initiate a personal travel for myself and then individually for each member of my family as guests?

2 REPLIES 2
NTS
Super User
Super User

Hello @brianfoley ,

as far as I know Concur Travel only allows individual bookings, you will need to book member by member.

regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@brianfoley unless your company has Guest booking turned on, you will not be able to do your family's booking in SAP Concur. Concur Travel's design is for individual bookings for that employee only. So, if you do see the Guest option on the Trip Search, you can book for your family, but one at a time. If you do not see the Guest option, I say either book your trip then call your company's travel agency to book your family or just call the travel agency and have them do all the bookings together.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.