cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DougieFox
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hotel Rewards Promotion

Afternoon, 

I am a hotelier at a branded hotel and my corporate accounts use Concur to book their travel to my hotel. A client (who uses concur) and I would like to offer additional brand points to their travelers as an incentive to stay at my property. This promotion would only be available to this specific company.

Once we have the rate plan built out and connected to Concur, is there a way in Concur that my client can indicate/highlight/call out the additional points at my property? 

For example, on OTA's like Expedia and Booking, if a hotel is running a promotion, there is clear and distinct tagging and call-to-attention. Can Concur do the same thing or something similar? 

Thank you all! 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DougieFox great question. I'm not 100% sure but I think you can provide the details in the room description that would appear in SAP Concur. Right now if I'm looking at hotels in SAP Concur, I can see if it is a King bed, suite, etc. So I imagine that would be the same for an additional points promotion. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bobiazi
Occasional Member - Level 3

Sad to see this option discontinue; employees will no longer be able to pick a hotel that is a buy up for Bonus points😑