cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
My2lilgrls
Occasional Member - Level 2

Guest Booking

WE are working on a tight timeline to plan, strategize and execute our 1st Live Partner Advisory Council event at Head Quarters on 4/11/23.

Ask:  We want to fly in 15 partners (various geographies), have them use preferred airlines, loyalty #’s, profiles etc.    I’ve had a couple of discussions with CWT, and this is not a service that is currently offered.    We need a solution to accomplish this asap.    OR

They book with guardrails.  Economy vs. first class, etc.   and submit a receipt for reimbursement.

The requestor has done this both ways, the concern now is the timeline.  The need to get this over the finish line with urgency.

Marletha 

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@My2lilgrls Concur Travel does have a Guest Booking option so your employees can book on behalf of those not in your company. I've never used it myself, but I'm sure it would allow for adding in the traveler's frequent traveler numbers and if not, the travelers could always do it later. 

I'm not sure what CWT meant by saying it isn't a service that is currently offered. I would think as your travel agency, you could provide them all the travelers' details and they could do the bookings. 

You can assign the Guest Booking permission to your employees by following these steps:

1. Click on Administration > then go to Company Company admin
  2. Under Company Admin Home on the left-hand side > select User permissions
  3. Then select Travel Field : Modify Permissions by: Permissions  > Permission Name: Guest Booking  Search
  4. Users, Rule Classes and Groups: highlight the name of the user > click Add > Save

Let me know if this is what you were looking for. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@My2lilgrls Concur Travel does have a Guest Booking option so your employees can book on behalf of those not in your company. I've never used it myself, but I'm sure it would allow for adding in the traveler's frequent traveler numbers and if not, the travelers could always do it later. 

I'm not sure what CWT meant by saying it isn't a service that is currently offered. I would think as your travel agency, you could provide them all the travelers' details and they could do the bookings. 

You can assign the Guest Booking permission to your employees by following these steps:

1. Click on Administration > then go to Company Company admin
  2. Under Company Admin Home on the left-hand side > select User permissions
  3. Then select Travel Field : Modify Permissions by: Permissions  > Permission Name: Guest Booking  Search
  4. Users, Rule Classes and Groups: highlight the name of the user > click Add > Save

Let me know if this is what you were looking for. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
My2lilgrls
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Kevin!!  Thank you for follow-up!  I found the section I was looking for and have created a group for better tracking.  

Thank you!