cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tergren
New Member - Level 1

Error Message - Sorry, something went wrong.

I've been receiving this error when trying to search travel for flights, hotels, etc. Our helpdesk has been dormant in providing any type of answer/solution. Checked my profile and everything looks ok. Has anyone encountered this or have an idea to resolve?

Error;

Sorry, something went wrong.

We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support.

Thanks!, Terry

1 Solution
Solution
falko
New Member - Level 1

I just had that issue resolved.

The problem was that my Concur profile got assigned to the wrong regional entity of my travel agency (US instead of UK).

After the travel agency re-assigned my profile to the correct region everything worked fine again.

Another solution to this issue that I found online was a mismatch in the spelling of the username between Concur and Sabre.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tergren Did you try calling the travel agency in regards to this issue? Under the Company Notes section on the SAP Concur home screen, you'll see a phone number to call. I looked at your profile and everything looks correct, so it appears you will have to call the travel agency.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cafrost
Occasional Member - Level 1

I also can't book travel, getting this error but I have triple checked everything in my Profile and it's correct: 

"Sorry, something went wrong. We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support."

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cafrost have you contacted your Company Administrator? You might also reach out to your travel agency. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
cafrost

Thanks Kevin.  Yes to both so waiting to hear back from them now.  🙂

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cafrost Great. Could you please post here if they figure out what is causing the issue? That way we can have it here on the Community in case someone else encounters the same error. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
norcalornocal

I am having the same problem now for 3 weeks. I have reached out to both our IT and internal Concur teams and everything in my profile looks correct. I am not able to book any travel. Could someone please share their solution if they have resolved?

@norcalornocal have you contacted your company's travel management company and asked them about the issue?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
cafrost

I am having the same problem: 

"Sorry, something went wrong. We have encountered a problem with your travel profile. Please contact your travel agent for immediate booking and contact your Company Administrator or Help Desk for support."

I have checked every line item in my Profile and can't see what's wrong.

dRagonese

were you able to resolve the issue? I'm experiencing exactly the same as yours... 

norcalornocal

I am having the same problem. If anyone has been able to resolve this problem, could you please share?

Solution
falko
New Member - Level 1

I just had that issue resolved.

The problem was that my Concur profile got assigned to the wrong regional entity of my travel agency (US instead of UK).

After the travel agency re-assigned my profile to the correct region everything worked fine again.

Another solution to this issue that I found online was a mismatch in the spelling of the username between Concur and Sabre.