cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anousha2021
Occasional Member - Level 1

Delegating for someone on a (possibly) different instance of Concur

Hi guys,

My line manager tried to add me as a delegate in her Concur. She is based in US, I am in UK. I can't find her in my system, she cannot see my details when following the steps for adding me as her delegate. We hear we may have two different instances of Concur - is there a way to connect between these so that I can book travel and process her expenses on her behalf. I  am her EA so this is really something I need to figure out. Reached out to our local C support but it will be a while before they reply. Any suggestions or ideas on how to resolve this? Many thanks

3 REPLIES 3
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Anousha2021 

I would contact the Company system administrator, to have confirmed if you work for different instances. If was the case, you would need to be manually set up to her system and you will have 2 different log in into concur. This is possible to do it, but the two login must be different one to the other, however something you shouldn't worry too much as the System administrator could help facilitating this.

So, in your case, I would send an email to the system administrator of your manager Entity, and your system administrator copying your manager... It would be a matter of setting you up in less than 5 minutes if they know what they are doing, however it might required some IT adjustment (as login email must be different).

I include @KevinD  who is one of the community manager who could check directly your system and eventually commutate separately as he probably need to verify also the instance of your manager.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Anousha2021
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for your response. I will reach out to the system admin and hopefully they will sort this. Thank you again

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Anousha2021 I was able to find your profile. It looks like your company has one Global instance, so that is good. I do need the first and last name of your line manager. Please send me a private message with this information. To send me a private message, click my username (KevinD), then view profile. You'll see a blue Message button that allows to send me a private message. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.