cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
catmac
Occasional Member - Level 1

Booking flights - incorrect passenger name how do I change it

Hi

I have reserved flights, but upon confirming reservation I have found that it has the incorrect passenger name, how can I change the name to align with my passport details?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@catmac first thing, be sure to update your name on your SAP Concur Travel profile to prevent this from happening in the future.

Since the ticket has been booked, you will need to call your company's travel management company to get the name changed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@catmac first thing, be sure to update your name on your SAP Concur Travel profile to prevent this from happening in the future.

Since the ticket has been booked, you will need to call your company's travel management company to get the name changed. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
catmac

Hi I got it sorted out ok thanks

jules_

Where do see who our company's travel management company is?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jules_ first place I always tell people to look is in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. You may need to click Read More to expand the section. Try that and let me know if the info is there. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey