cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Tigger
Occasional Member - Level 1

Trying to find employee Business Unit under Travel in Cognos

Hi,

This is more related to Cognos reporting.  I am trying to find the Business Unit of the employee under Travel.  It's available under Expense, but not under Travel.  I do see Trips/Business Unit under Travel, but it seems to be empty.

Does anyone have suggestions?  Great appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Tigger

We do have a Cognos training on our training site Concur Training. It might be helpful in providing some more info. I am also interested in learning from your fellow community members. I see Cognos come up quite a bit in conversations here so they might have a few tricks they would be willing to share.

Is anyone able to help out with some insights on this topic?

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

It is possible that the Business Unit field you see in Travel is empty because it is either not visible to users during the booking process or it isn't required, so therefore users might be leaving it blank. 

Other than that, I don't think Business Unit will be available in the Travel side. What you could possibly do is create a Report with a Union or Join to pull data from both the Travel and Expense areas of the data warehouse. These are more advanced types reports, but I bet if you Googled it, you could find out how to create these types of reports. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.