cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Report on Travel Reassignment on users profile

We are looking to run a report to confirm if a user who went out on leave actually did setup a travel reassignment within their profile.  Is that able to be pulled from the Cognos Intelligence module?  I know we can run a report on the Expense Delegate for any given employee, but dont see the Travel Reassignment data.

Thanks

Tom Stagliano

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tstagliano Unfortunately Cognos doesn't show this information. Since the Travel Reassignment is for approving travel, you can see who the Last Approving Employee was. You would need to build a report that shows the default approver for the employee booking, then also data items that show who actually did the approving. At least this way you can see that someone else other than the default approver approved the report. Since someone other than the default approver approved the report, you can take that as that person did use the Travel Reassignment option. 

This is the best thing I could come up with. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tstagliano Unfortunately Cognos doesn't show this information. Since the Travel Reassignment is for approving travel, you can see who the Last Approving Employee was. You would need to build a report that shows the default approver for the employee booking, then also data items that show who actually did the approving. At least this way you can see that someone else other than the default approver approved the report. Since someone other than the default approver approved the report, you can take that as that person did use the Travel Reassignment option. 

This is the best thing I could come up with. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.