cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Report on Company Locations assigned to Profile

Is there a report that will show me profiles that woudl have the assigned location missing?  This is vital for our Concur Locate implementation so that system will no all locations of our users.  We have 9,000+ profile and cannot go thru all of them 1 by 1 to check so looking for a report or reporting field to check this?

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Most likely you would have to build this report yourself. You just need to know what the generic field is being used to enter Location so you can find it in the Cognos Data Warehouse. Once you know that, you would simply create a Cognos report containing:

1. Employee Name

2. Location

Once you do this, you can create a filter to only show employees that do not have a location assigned in their profile. 

I'm working off of the assumption you are familiar with building reports in Cognos. 

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

yes i am familiar with the Cognos reporting module i just dont know what field (Assigned Location) within the profile is used in the reporting module.  Not sure what folder this field is stored under

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
DavidW
Routine Member - Level 1

I don't think I've ever seen one.

I believe you want the work address information. Try the travel reports (e.g. employee details, company locations, etc).