cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
kg84
Occasional Member - Level 1

Preferred Placement

Hopefully this is the correct place to post. I am the marketing manager for a hotel management company, and we are looking for any information on how to get preferred placement on the concur app. Is this something we would apply for through concur?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kg84 Can you clarify a bit more what you mean by "preferred placement", please? Do you mean showing as a preferred hotel when someone is searching for hotels in the SAP Concur mobile app or do you mean something else? 

A little clarification will help either answer your question or know where I can direct it internally to get you an answer. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
kg84
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD 

Hello - yes I do mean showing as a preferred hotel when travellers are looking at the mobile app. 

Thanks! 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@kg84 Within SAP Concur Travel Admin Settings, you can designate which hotels are your preferred hotels. For example, here at Concur, Marriott is one of our preferred vendors for hotel. So, what our site admin did was use the Travel Admin Settings to designate Marriott as a preferred hotel. In fact, you can designate hotels as Most Preferred, Preferred and Less Preferred within SAP Concur. 

So, I take it your company is using SAP Concur and wants to make sure your properties are showing as the preferred. Here is a document that should help you with entering preferred hotels: https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/TravelDocs/TSGs/Discounts_TSG.pdf

Let me know if you have any questions about this. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.