cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
YIsaacs
Occasional Member - Level 3

Not receiving Concur Travel Itineraries after booking

Anyone else having issues not receiving the Concur Itinerary after booking?

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hi @YIsaacs,

Have you ever received an itinerary before and this is a new trip that you did not receive one? 

If you have never used Concur Travel before to book a trip, some of our users experienced this problem. However, once they verified their email address in their profile, they were able to receive them. 

Profile --> Profile Settings --> Email Addresses

Under the column "Verify", Concur will send an e-mail with a code that you then put in this location. 

If you have already done that, it may be an issue with the TMC and/or Concur - depending on when you booked, I know there were a few partial outages and/or maintenance going on last week.

Hope it helps,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
QLDTravel
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello 

I am having the same problem, but, it only started happening yesterday and today. I have always received the "Concur Itinerary" before the Ticketed & Invoice came through, now I'm only receiving the Ticketed & Invoice. Can you please advise if there has been a problem the last couple of days with the system. Thank you in advance, much appreciated.

YIsaacs
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi - you replied to a message from 2018, but we are not having any current issues.

QLDTravel

Hello - so how do I fix this issue. I'm still not receiving the standard Concur Calendar

email after booking and I checked and our email address is definitely added into the bookings, can you please advise further.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@QLDTravel there was a system degradation on Tuesday. Maybe that was the cause. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
QLDTravel

Hello, even after the degradation, I'm still having the same problem, even today. I just finished booking a flight and the Concur Calendar Itinerary did not come through.