cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
m-thomas
New Member - Level 1

Network Connection Error

Cannotl log into the SAP Concur App at a sudden. Error Message "Network Connection Error". What do I need to do to make it work again?

7 Replies
nicolaswehmeyer
Occasional Member - Level 1

Re: Network Connection Error

I am getting a Network Connection error when trying to login within the app. I have tried installing all the latest iOS updates, reinstalling the application by deleting it and downloading it again to my Apple devices (iPhone 6s Plus & iPhone 7), but nothing fixed it. Did the last update maybe break the login functionality?

Is a fix planned? I need the app to submit my receipts to concur.

Thanks in advance,
Nicolas
gunther_manz

I get the same error - Trier it on different devices from Apple can‘t Login. Every Time the same Network Connection error

please fix it - Not Abel to Upload Ana expenses

moptland

Exactly the same error message. Have been using Concur on iOS without a problem. Suddenly I had to fill in my email address, and then the Connection error message appears - not even entered my password yet.
Deleted app, reinstalled, no solution.
New Member - Level 1

I tried reinstalling the app, hard reset but I still get network connection error when opening the app. When is a fix expected?

Highlighted
nicolaswehmeyer

Guys, I think the issue has been fixed! I tried it this morning again and could successfully login from my Apple devices again!

Thanks!!
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hey Team,

There were some issues I read with the connectivity, I also tried to submit my Expenses! Things should be almost back to normal now. If you do notice anything which isn't working as it should, have a chat with your company admin who can investigate and open a case with Concur if needed.

Kind regards,

Angus Irvine Robertson

SAP Concur Customer Experience Transformation
matt24

Hi Angus/all,

same error ‘network connection error’, can’t see to find any solutions or fixes on here - please advise if I have missed?

also how do we find ‘the champions’, there are no obvious support links, (apart from an online manual) on the Concur site!?

i hear lots of excited colleagues to get the app functionality but alas not able to enjoy due to the aforementioned issues.

thanks