cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
gshill2008
Occasional Member - Level 1

Locked Account

I'm locked out of my account.  Despite several calls and emails I have been unable to reach anyone at Concur.  No matter what options I select I always end up with thank you for calling Concur.  I need my account unlocked to book travel.  Can anyone out there assist?

3 REPLIES 3
AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hello,

We're sorry you are locked out of your account and having trouble getting back in. Have you reached out to your company's authorized support contact? They would be able to help you. If you do not know who your support contact is please private message me with your company name and email so I can assist you.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
downie
New Member - Level 1

Hi 

can you help me i have locked myself out of my account and its saying i need 24 hours to get access.

i need to have it open for work in the morning can you please help me 

thank you 

David 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@downie hello there. Unfortunately your locked account isn't an issue that anyone here on the Community can help with. For locked account or logging in issues, you will need to reach out to the person at your company that is the Concur site administrator. I normally could look this up for you, but your profile only contains a gmail account and doesn't contain your company name. 

If you send me a private message with your work email address and your company's full name, I could look up a contact name for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.