cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Simon1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Mobile app opening desktop version

Hi all,

For the last week or so, the mobile app has been opening in desktop mode rather than the mobile version. this means I cannot attach reciepts as the button is off screen.

I have reinstalled a couple of times but nothing has fixed it. Also not sure if related but the app will not login on a wifi conection, only mobile networks.

Any ideas

Thanks

Simon

6 REPLIES 6
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Simon1 ,

Good day

Can you provide me more details, like are you logging in via SSO in mobile? Does the issue happen on both iOS and Android devices?

Thank you,

Anna Dizo

Simon1

Hi Anna,

I am using the Apple version with a complany SSO login. Just trying to log in now, the app requires the SSO everytime, does not like the wifi anymore, then also requires the Concur login as well. Seems there is an option deactivated somewhere, so if forgets saved usernames and does not open in mobile view. So i cannot attach my reciepts to expenses (the only thing I use)

Thanks

Simon

Jpolechronis

Was there ever resolution? I have a user experiencing this as well.

AshleyB
SAP Concur, Former Employee

Hi @Jpolechronis,

@AnnaDizo Any update on this? 

If Anna isn't able to provide additional assistance you will need to create a support ticket. It is the fastest and more effective way to address this issue. 

Here are two ways to get support:

1. You can contact your company’s authorized support contact. They will be able to help you create a support ticket for this issue. Your company should be able to tell you who they are and provide contact information.
  2. If your company subscribes to User Support Desk you can call them directly and create a support ticket. Your company will be able to tell you if this is an available support channel and provide you with the number.

Best,
Ashley Bragg
SAP Concur - Community Manager

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jdhinton974

Hello...my app is opening to the desktop version and not the mobile version thus I'm not able to take pictures of my receipts and have them upload to concur. 

@jdhinton974 does your company use Single Sign on? Also, you can can take a picture of your receipt on your mobile phone (through the native camera app) and then email to receipts@concur.com. Those will upload into your available receipts for you to attach when logged in to the web version of SAP Concur. 

This is a workaround for now. 

Sounds like when this happens, the company uses Single Sign On. I'll await your reply. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.