cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RebeccaD
Community Manager
Community Manager

What's your favorite Concur Travel report and why?

We don't have a favorite, but Concur Travel reports provide information from every stage of the travel booking process, such as flight details, car rental, travel spend and traveler profile data points.

10 REPLIES 10
walshgroup18
Occasional Member - Level 2

Unused tickets report becuase it helps the company save money. I just wish that Concur could have Southwest tickets added to this report.

cowsertj
Occasional Member - Level 1

For the Concur Credit report - how do you monitor those and how do you apply them.  Do you remind your traveler that he has a ticket out there.  My tickets show up in my traveler's profile.  I am looking for best practices to save money.

carmen

Though Concur does not capture Southwest Unused tickets, your TMC should be loading those into Concur. In fact, even for major airlines, the upload of unused tickets is a manual process for the TMC. So no reason not to load Southwest...

ngatran

Re walshgroup18: How do you check the ticket term in  "Unused tickets report"? I can't see which one is refundable, non-refundable... Can we customize the display column? I want to display the ticket term, booking country...

AmberLee
Routine Member - Level 3

"Employees Traveling Today" because the name is misleading and by "today" it really means "any day or group of days you put in the filter", then it shows all the travel information on every employee trip in that timeframe.

ค๓๒єг ɭєє - ᴄᴏɴᴄᴜʀ ᴄᴏɴɴᴏɪssᴇᴜʀ
(っ◔◡◔)っ  ☆ Fort Worth, Texas ☆
SandraA
Routine Member - Level 2

Same as Amber.   We use the Employees Traveling query to look up details on travel or verify information.

Sandra Ahola
T-Mobile
Senior Analyst Travel, Card & Expense
US
https://www.linkedin.com/in/sandra-ahola-4704553/
RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

We used to use Concur OBT before being mandated to Amadeus.  Regarless my report reliance is from our TMC and the most valuable reports are:

Online v Offline domestic booking percentage.  Online costs us $9AUD v $26 for phoning the TMC. I get this report run at a divisional level to highlight the areas that need some help booking online in order to save on booking fees.

Days flights are booked in advance - we have negotiated some great fares with our domestic carriers but if the traveller leaves the booking to 3-4 days out from departure they run the risk of missing out on these fares and paying way more.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

I agree with all of the above suggestions. We also use the traveling "today" reports as well as looking at who is expected to be traveling for the entire week. 

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
JenniferStrong

@RichardG, could you share how you access Days Flights are Booked in Advance?

Many thanks!

RichardG
Routine Member - Level 3

Hi @JenniferStrong - our TMC provides that information each month comparing the date of booking v the first date of travel.  If you have a TMC that should be a stock standard report they can provide you.

Kind regards

Richard Grigg
Assistant Director, Business Services
Australian Bureau of Statistics