cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
markricciardo
New Member - Level 1

claiming an expense for CPD as part of the medivet Veterinary group

I cant find the category on the concur site which allows expenses to be claimed.

The home/resources/forums/groups/support all lack this section

can anyone help?

Mark

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @markricciardo 

To be able to create and submit expenses you would need to be set up within your company, and you should have a tab available for "Expenses". Did you contact your Company expense department first? It could be that for some reason you have not yet been set up. 

If instead you were looking to find in this forum a link for you  to submit expenses, it isn't here and most likely for good reasons as it would create additional queries related to individual specifics which should be instead managed by individual Company system administrators. 

In here there are mainly discussions between peers, administrators or end users once they face specific problem while using Concur.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@markricciardo Hello Mark. This Community is a totally separate site from the site you will use to submit your expense reports. If you have been setup with a Concur profile, you would have received an email notification letting you know your profile has been created and directions for logging in. Did you ever receive this type of email? 

This Community site is for sharing information, getting information and asking questions regarding Concur products and services. 

The site for entering expenses is: www.concursolutions.com. My suggestion would be to reach out to whomever your direct manager is at your company and ask them for assistance. 

Let me know if you have any other questions. Also, for future posts here on the Community related to Expenses, try posting in the Concur Expense forum. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.