cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
THodgson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Exporting Expense ypes (aka GL codes) from Concur

I want to check what GL codes are being used in Concur.

How do I run an export to excel?

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@THodgson Do you have access to Cognos reporting? That is the best way to see all expense types an their assigned GL Codes. When you log into SAP Concur, do you have an option at the top of the screen that says Reporting? Alternatively, if you have have admin rights, you can access Accounting Administration to see the ledger you have set up and the GL codes assigned to the expense types.

Are you a site administrator at your company?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DavisWeitz

Would be nice if you told us the name of the report that showed this information.....

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DavisWeitz A Cognos report showing this information does not exist in the Standard reports folder, that is why I didn't provide any name of a report. 

You would need to build out this report yourself in Cognos using the Configuration folder from the data warehouse. In this folder you can find a sub-folder named Account Codes. From this folder add Expense Type Name and then Account Code 1. This should show you a list of expense types with their GL codes.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sploshward

@DavisWeitz funny shooter 2 wrote:

Would be nice if you told us the name of the report that showed this information.....

Although it might not be precisely what you were looking for, you can easily replicate an existing request by clicking on "Active Items" in your account. Click "Actions" and then "Copy Request" after you have chosen the request that you want to be copied. This will save you time by copying all of the data and providing you with the option to submit it.