cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Clarkra66
Occasional Member - Level 2

Actual Time vs midday time stamps

In all our reporting we get the time the invoice or expense has been processed is at midday and doesn't show the actual time the invoice was processed. As we have SLA of 24 hours, it shows we are out of SLA as it shows the time the invoice received and processed as midday but we may have actioned it within a few hours. Is there a way to change that in Concur to show the actual time the document was received/ processed by the clerks?

5 REPLIES 5
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Clarkra66 ,

I never implemented Concur Invoice so I don't know much this part of the system, but it seems amazing as reading documents.

I have found this with a detailed descriptions, and find something specific at page 14-16 or 67 which I included screenshot. I would be interested to hear the outcome.

https://www.concurtraining.com/customers/tech_pubs/Docs/ConcurPremier/UG_Inv/UG_INV_ConcurAdmin_Std....

Screen Shot 2021-03-19 at 08.16.59.png

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Clarkra66

Thanks, however this view is generally the status at that point of time of whats in the queue. We want to be able to report on this in a streamlined way.

Since I don't have those accesses I can't verify, but in your case I would still try to include all the "hidden" column on your "Manage settings" reference of page 15 on the document previously attached. I am including @KevinD  who might be able to address and clarify your still open issue.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Clarkra66 you most likely would need to use Cognos to build a report that would show the information you are looking for. Have you ever used Cognos before? I'm asking because Cognos is not super intuitive and without any experience, it would be way too much to type here to explain how to use the tool. We do offer free classes on how to use Cognos. The class uses examples from the Expense area of Concur, but it at least gives you a good foundation of how the system works. To see a list of our upcoming classes, click this link: https://www.concurtraining.com/toolkit/en/data-insights/intelligence

After clicking the link, scroll down to the section labeled Register for Training.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Clarkra66

Thanks for the response. I personally haven't used Cognos but I know our reporting team have so they've already tried to identify this from such reporting. I believe they are signed up to the training that is occurring in June.