cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
HDCJackson
Occasional Member - Level 1

ACH Payments to Vendors

We are finally transitioning to ACH/Direct Deposit for our Vendors (already established for our employees). 

What is the process / system / platform that you use to capture the banking data from your vendors?

Do you do Micro-Deposits?  If so, can you share how you get the confirmation from the vendor?

We use Concur, then extract invoices to Oracle.  Is the system / process you use something that is compatible with Concur, Oracle or 3rd party standalone.

Thanks,

Heather Jackson

3 REPLIES 3
Allan

I'm interested in the same thing.  We just started paying invoices and now I need to extract data into my GL system.  Nobody at Concur seems to be able to help with this! 😞  

What have you learned about this that you can share?

passanise

Hi, we are considering implementing the Concur check printing functionality. Are you currently using this? Do you  have any good/bad feedback you can provide to help us make a decision?

Thanks!

mzhbabor
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi,

Vendor bank details check predominantlystays at vendor upload process. You need to confirm vendor bankdetails when you upload a vendorr.

We also struggled with the process. There is no vendor bank details check process when you pay a vendor, unless you chack vendor bank details each time for  each vendor.

Thanks

Mzhbabor